Idaho and Oregon Roof Snow Removal and Ice Dam Removal
- Safe Ice Dam and Roof Raking Company
- Roof Raking Service
We provide professional ice dam removal via steaming, roof shoveling, roof raking. We will travel to help when our services are needed! Ice dams and roof snow can create an environment for damage. We are in business to help when you are in need. For immediate help or assistance call us at 208-695-4394.
Our ice dam removal is safe, fast and efficient. We are fully insured and are in business to help in your time of need. Do not hesitate to call and schedule your ice dam removal.
To learn more about ice dams, how they form and how to properly remove them – see our frequently asked questions page: FAQ
Our Service Territory:
- Oregon – Click Here:
- Deschutes County
- Jefferson County
- Klamath County
- Crook County
- Lake County
- Harney County
- Idaho – Click Here:
- Boise County
- Ada County
- Elmore County
- Owyhee County
- Twin Falls County
- Custer County
- Butte County
- Lincoln County
If you have leaking or water coming into your home or business – call immediately! We can be reached 24 hours a day at 208-695-4394.
Ice dam removal should only be completed by an experienced company that uses steam for removal. The use of hatchets, hammers and salt are methods used over 20 years ago prior to the production of effective and efficient steam machines. Call today to find out rates and availability.
Honest Ice Dam Removal
Unfortunately ice dams can be a storm chasers dream. It is unfortunate and unethical for companies to take advantage of others misfortune. At Bright Services we are in business to help. We are your resource in your time of need and we will not price gouge to take advantage of an opportunity.
- We are in business to help you in your time of need.
- Our goal is to complete the work necessary to solve your problem as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
- Removing ice since 2002.
- Over 12 years experience in ice dam removal.
- High quality equipment that allows for fast melting.
Leaking is Present
- Call immediately to get the ice removed from the roof. Ice will need to be removed before any repairs can be made. Removing the ice will also minimize additional damage and allow the roof snow to melt.
- Contact your insurance agent or company.
- Ask us about our referral network for Restoration Companies, Drywall Repair, Painters and Roofing Contractors.
We can be reached via email or phone. Call us for ice dam removal or roof shoveling/raking at 208-695-4394 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org